(August 19, 2021) – More than 240 lawyers from Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor law practice representing management, have been recognized in the 28th edition of the Best Lawyers in America© guide.
Additionally, the following Littler attorneys were designated as “Lawyer of the Year” for 2022, commending their excellent work within their respective practices and metropolitan regions:
- Daniel B. Boatright (Kansas City)
- Melinda J. Caterine (Portland, Maine)
- Douglas R. Christensen (Minneapolis)
- Patrick G. DeBlasio III (Miami)
- Richard R. Gray (Sacramento)
- Elizabeth A. Lalik (Tysons Corner)
- Charlotte Lamont (Albuquerque)
- Jonathan O. Levine (Milwaukee)
- LaToi D. Mayo (Lexington)
- Kristy L. Peters (Phoenix)
- Lindbergh Porter (San Francisco)
- Charles A. Powell IV (Birmingham)
- Theodore A. Schroeder (Pittsburgh)
- Daniel L. Thieme (Seattle)
Over 130 Littler attorneys were also featured in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch – which recognizes attorneys earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the U.S.
Best Lawyers lists are based on a thorough peer-review evaluation, with almost 108,000 industry-leading attorneys around the world eligible to vote. For the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 10.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in almost 66,000 leading lawyers honored in the new edition.
With more than 1,600 labor and employment attorneys in offices around the world, Littler provides workplace solutions that are local, everywhere. Our diverse global team and proprietary technology foster a culture that celebrates original thinking, delivering groundbreaking innovation that prepares employers for what’s happening today, and what’s likely to happen tomorrow.