Kelsey E. Stegall advises and defends corporate clients in a variety of labor and employment matters including:
- Breach of contract and trade secrets litigation under federal and state law, including the enforcement and defense of noncompete, nonsolicitation, and nondisclosure covenants
- Class action defense, including in wage and hour litigation, and background check litigation under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims, including under Title VII and the ADA
Kelsey diligently represents her clients in litigation. Examples of her litigation experience include:
- Preliminary injunction win and favorable settlement for a large gaming developer in a noncompete agreement case
- Preliminary injunction win for an insurance company in a noncompete agreement case
Kelsey also proactively assists employers with reviewing and drafting their employment contracts, handbooks, and policies, including providing clients advice on noncompete agreement content and enforceability.
Prior to joining Littler, Kelsey clerked for two years for the Hon. Chief Judge Gloria M. Navarro of the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada. In law school, Kelsey served as vice president of UNLV’s exclusive moot court team, the Society of Advocates, and as notes editor of the Gaming Law Journal.