Littler Global, or Littler, is the collective trade name for an international legal practice, the practicing entities of which are separate and distinct professional firms.
Littler Global, a Swiss Verein, does not itself provide, directly or indirectly, any legal or other client services. Such services are provided solely by its member firms and their affiliated firms listed below (collectively, the “Littler Global entities”). Each Littler Global entity provides legal services in particular jurisdictions and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the jurisdictions in which it operates.
Any reference to legal services provided by “Littler Global,” “Littler,” “Littler Mendelson,” “the law firm” and “legal practice” shall only be construed as a reference to services provided by one or more of the Littler Global entities. Such references do not imply that Littler Global is a single firm that is engaged in the provision of legal or other services, or that the Littler Global entities are in partnership together.
Unless otherwise specified, no individual who is a shareholder, member or partner of any Littler Global entity is a shareholder, member or partner of any other Littler Global entity. Unless expressly agreed in writing between both Littler Global entities involved, no Littler Global entity (or any individual who is a shareholder, member or partner thereof) is responsible for the acts or omissions of, or has any authority to obligate or bind, any other Littler Global entity.
The Littler Global entities are as follows:
- Littler Mendelson P.C., a professional corporation organized under the laws of the State of California, USA.
- Juan Carlos Varela & Asociados, a partnership organized under the laws of Venezuela.
- Littler Mexico, a sociedad civil organized under the laws of Mexico.
- BDS Asesores, a partnership organized under the laws of Costa Rica and also operating in Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama.
- Godoy Córdoba Abogados S.A.S., a Sociedad por acciones simplificadas organized under the laws of Colombia.
- Schuster Aguiló LLC, a partnership organized under the laws of Puerto Rico.
- Littler LLP, a partnership organized under the laws of Canada.
- Vangard, a partnership organized under the laws of Germany.
- Fromont Briens, a Société Civile Professionelle organized under the laws of France.
- GQ Employment Law LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC372363 and authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, whose rules can be accessed at www.sra.org.uk/code-of-conduct.page.
- Majer, Ratti & Associati, an unincorporated association with its registered office in Milan, Italy.
- CLINT B.V., a limited liability company organized under the laws of the Netherlands.
- Advocatenkantoor Reliance CVBA, a limited liability company organized under the laws of Belgium (company number 821.045.612).
- Homble Olsby advokatfirma AS, a limited liability company organized under the laws of Norway.
- Littler Asia LLP, organized under the laws of Singapore, and licensed as a Foreign Law Practice by the Legal Services Regulatory Authority, Ministry of Law, Singapore.
- Gerlach Rechtsanwälte, a partnership organized under the laws of Austria.
- PCS Paruch Chrusciel Schiffter, a partnership organized under the laws of Poland.
- Abdón Pedrajas Abogados y Asesores Tributarios, S.L.P., a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of Spain.
- Chiode Minicucci Sociedade de Advogados, an Attorneys’ Society under the Brazilian Law.
- GQ|Littler Ireland is a general partnership registered in Ireland with registered number 14748803. Its registered office and principal place of business is at 24 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2, D02T296.
- David Carvalho Martins Limited Liability (DCM Lawyers), organized under the laws of Portugal.
- Enevold Advokatfirma, a privately owned company by Bo Enevold Uhrenfeldt (cvr-nr: 43406604).
To comply with the Transparency in Coverage Final Rule (TCFR) issued by the IRS, the Employee Benefits Security Administration, and the Health and Human Services Department, Littler provides the link below to the Machine-Readable Files (MRF) required to be provided under the TCFR. These files are extensive collections of data to be ingested and read by machines and are not designed to be easily read. UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Littler Mendelson. To access the Machine-Readable Files, please click here: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/. To learn more about the TCFR and the MRF provision, refer to this Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services page.