(August 15, 2019) – More than 200 attorneys from Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor law practice representing management, have been named to the 2020 Best Lawyers in America© list, the guide’s 26th edition.
Additionally, Best Lawyers designated the following 14 Littler shareholders as “Lawyer of the Year” for 2020, commending their exemplary work within their respective practices and metropolitan regions:
- Douglas R. Christensen (Minneapolis)
- Margaret A. Clemens (Rochester)
- Kristine Grady Derewicz (Philadelphia)
- Thomas J. Flaherty (Washington, D.C.)
- Eva C. Madison (Fayetteville, Arkansas)
- Alan L. McLaughlin (Indianapolis)
- Darren E. Nadel (Denver)
- Kurt Peterson (Atlanta)
- Mark T. Phillis (Pittsburgh)
- Jacqueline Phipps Polito (Rochester)
- Jeremy A. Roth (San Diego)
- Theodore A. Schroeder (Pittsburgh)
- Tanja L. Thompson (Memphis)
- Robert M. Wolff (Cleveland)
Best Lawyers lists are based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation, with almost 94,000 industry-leading attorneys around the world eligible to vote. For the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 8.3 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in almost 62,000 leading lawyers honored in the new edition.
With more than 1,500 labor and employment attorneys in offices around the world, Littler provides workplace solutions that are local, everywhere. Our diverse team and proprietary technology foster a culture that celebrates original thinking, delivering groundbreaking innovation that prepares employers for what’s happening today and what’s likely to happen tomorrow.