Information contained in this publication is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or opinion, nor is it a substitute for the professional judgment of an attorney.
We have created a high-level guide that gives an “at a glance” snapshot of the severity of lockdown restrictions in 28 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) (now including Estonia).
The guide, updated as of June 8, 2021, covers the following topics:
- Lockdown severity
- Vaccination progress
- Travel and quarantine restrictions
- Education and childcare restrictions
- Financial support for employers
- Forced business closures
- Workplace restrictions
- Whether employers can prevent unvaccinated employees from entering workplace
- COVID-related protection from dismissal
Please contact Sophia Cheraitia at Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of this resource.