We have reached maximum seating capacity for this event and registration has been closed. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please email Jamese James.
Fall Employment Law Mini-Series
Our luncheon mini-series is designed for in-house counsel and human resources executives. This is our final program in the series for 2014.
We will cover our top ten HR resolutions that will help make 2015 a good one at your workplace. Our list includes the following:
- Conduct required or best practice management training on harassment and bullying
- Update leave policies and confirm that policies provide for timely transmittal of FMLA and ADA paperwork
- Revise social media and confidentiality policies to conform to the NLRB’s decisions
- Spend a day auditing timekeeping and payroll records
- Review commission and bonus plans for state law compliance
- File comments to DOL’s proposed changes to the overtime exemption regulations
- Address the impact of the government’s shift to Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (versus Best Value) awards
- Address the reporting requirements and procurement impact of the Fair Pay and Safe Workplace Executive Order
- Update affirmative action plan audit and reporting systems to withstand increased OFCCP scrutiny
- Develop newly required written assessments of affirmative action plan external outreach and recruiting efforts
Please register early, as space is limited.
Lunch & Registration: 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Program: 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
1650 Tysons Boulevard
Continuing Education: PHR/SPHR and CLE credits pending approval
Questions? Email Jamese James or call (214) 880-8168