(January 4, 2021) – Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor law practice representing management, has elevated 26 attorneys to shareholder and principal status, which became effective on January 1, 2021.
“Our newly elevated attorneys have demonstrated exceptional client service, strategic focus and leadership,” said Tom Bender and Jeremy Roth, co-managing directors of Littler, in a joint statement. “We congratulate them on this milestone in their careers, and look forward to their continued contributions to the firm and to our clients.”
“We are proud of this new class of shareholders and principals, which is representative of Littler’s diverse culture and encompasses the array of backgrounds, perspectives and talents that enrich our firm,” added Erin Webber, incoming managing director.
Of the elevated attorneys, nearly 50% identify as of color and more than 60% identify as women. Additionally, almost 25% of the class participated in Littler’s award-winning Career Advocacy Program, which matches high-performing, diverse associates with firm leaders who facilitate mentorship and career development.
The newly elected shareholders are:
- Kathryn Branson – Las Vegas, NV
- Ashley J. Brick – Los Angeles, CA
- Thomas W. Carroll – Denver, CO
- Shawn M. Clark – New York, NY
- Alyesha A. Dotson – Seattle, WA
- Irene V. Fitzgerald – Fresno, CA
- David C. Gartenberg – Denver, CO
- Michael R. Gotzler – Madison, WI
- Chad D. Greeson – Walnut Creek, CA
- Michael J. Hui – San Francisco, CA
- Bethany Ingle – Tysons Corner, VA
- Simerdip Khangura – Sacramento, CA
- Luis E. Lorenzana – San Diego, CA
- Anthony G. Ly – Los Angeles, CA
- Sean M. McCrory – Dallas, TX
- Miranda A. Mossavar – Los Angeles, CA
- Lindsay Neinast – Washington, D.C.
- Alka Ramchandani-Raj – Walnut Creek, CA
- Robert Rojas – Kansas City, MO
- Aki Tanaka – Boston, MA
- Tania Terrazas Arnaldo – Mexico City, Mexico
- Theresa M. Waugh – Orlando, FL
- Tracy R. Williams – Irvine, CA
The newly elected principals are:
- Marissa L. Dragoo – Sacramento, CA
- Anna C. Gualano – Birmingham, AL
- Karen Sundermier – Boston, MA
For comprehensive biographical information on each attorney, visit www.littler.com.
With more than 1,500 labor and employment attorneys in offices around the world, Littler provides workplace solutions that are local, everywhere. Our diverse global team and proprietary technology foster a culture that celebrates original thinking, delivering groundbreaking innovation that prepares employers for what’s happening today, and what’s likely to happen tomorrow.