(January 2, 2019) – Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor law practice representing management, has elevated 28 attorneys to shareholder and principal status, effective January 1, 2019.
“We are proud of this outstanding new group of shareholders and principals and their dedication to providing exceptional legal counsel and client service. We look forward to their continued contributions to the firm and to our clients,” said Tom Bender and Jeremy Roth, co-managing directors of Littler, in a joint statement. “Additionally, these elevations demonstrate Littler’s ongoing commitment to advancing attorneys who reflect the truly diverse and global nature of our firm, our clients and the workforce at large.”
Nearly 72 percent of the 28 elevated attorneys identify as attorneys of color or female, and several participated in Littler’s award-winning Career Advocacy Program, which matches diverse associates with firm leaders who facilitate mentorship and career development.
The newly elected shareholders are:
- Syeeda Amin – Dallas, TX
- Kwabena Appenteng – Chicago, IL
- Zoe Argento – Denver, CO
- Emily Connor – Indianapolis, IN
- Shannon Creasy – Atlanta, GA
- Shiva Davoudian – Los Angeles, CA
- Claire Deason – Minneapolis, MN
- Craig Dickinson – New Haven, CT
- Sage Fahimi – San Diego, CA
- Jillian Folger-Hartwell – Providence, RI
- Michelle Gomez – Denver, CO
- Jay Inman – Lexington, KY
- Steven Kaplan – Washington D.C.
- Paul Lantis – Philadelphia, PA
- David Leal – Monterrey, Mexico
- Cate Lindemann – Chicago, IL
- Jose Macias – San Jose, CA
- Greg McAllister – Dallas, TX
- Melissa McDonagh – Boston, MA
- Christopher Michalski – Pittsburgh, PA
- Carly Nese – Los Angeles, CA
- William Ng – Long Island, NY
- Rachel Satinsky – Philadelphia, PA
- Rachel Seaton – Newark, NJ
- Cory Walker – Phoenix, AZ
- Jennifer Znosko – St. Louis, MO
The newly elected principals are:
- Corinn Jackson – Los Angeles, CA
- Amy Mendenhall – Washington D.C.
Littler is the largest global employment and labor law practice, with more than 1,500 attorneys in over 80 offices worldwide. Littler represents management in all aspects of employment and labor law and serves as a single-source solution provider to the global employer community. Consistently recognized in the industry as a leading and innovative law practice, Littler has been litigating, mediating and negotiating some of the most influential employment law cases and labor contracts on record for over 75 years. Littler Global is the collective trade name for an international legal practice, the practicing member entities of which are separate and distinct professional firms.