(January 6, 2022) – Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor law practice representing management, has elevated 33 attorneys to shareholder status, effective January 1, 2022.
“I couldn’t be more proud of this talented and diverse group of new shareholders – our largest class to date – every one of whom has demonstrated the qualities needed to succeed in their roles,” said Erin Webber, Littler’s managing director and president. “This group truly embodies the culture of innovation and collaboration that makes Littler so special, and their unique and collective contributions will further enhance our ability to counsel clients navigating an unprecedented transformation of the workplace.”
“I’m thrilled that nearly 60% of our 2022 shareholder class comes from diverse and historically underrepresented backgrounds,” said Paul Bateman, Littler’s Chief Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Officer. “Not only do we know diversity at the shareholder level will continue to improve our service to clients, but it reflects Littler’s deep commitment to providing a culture where everyone can succeed and embrace their full potential.”
In addition to the diversity of the new shareholder class, this year’s promotions underscore Littler’s culture of adaptability and commitment to supporting its team members, as a number of the newly-elevated attorneys worked a reduced schedule at one point during 2021.
The newly elected shareholders are:
- Philip Baldwin – San Francisco, CA
- Stephen Baumann II – Denver, CO
- Katie Blakey – Dallas, TX
- Kevin Burke – Boston, MA
- Kimberly Dobson – Long Island, NY
- Kimberly Duplechain – Washington, D.C.
- Brendan Fitzgerald – Columbus, OH
- Richard Gillespie – Walnut Creek, CA
- Derek Hecht – Irvine, CA
- Brian Hentosz – Pittsburgh, PA
- Michelle Holmes – Los Angeles, CA
- Nancy Johnson – Orlando, FL
- Jennifer Jones – Chicago, IL
- Rachel Kaercher – Atlanta, GA
- Michael Kibbe – Irvine, CA
- Luke MacDowall – Houston, TX
- Jessica Marinelli – Denver, CO
- Maura Mastrony – New Haven, CT
- Emily McNee – Minneapolis, MN
- Sarah Miley – Pittsburgh, PA
- Jennifer Miller – Atlanta, GA
- Brandon Mita – Washington, D.C.
- Jyoti Mittal – Los Angeles, CA
- Kelcy Palmer – Houston, TX
- Melissa Peters – Walnut Creek, CA
- Ian Robertson – Irvine, CA
- Benjamin Sandahl – Minneapolis, MN
- Paul Sopher – Philadelphia, PA
- Ethan Thomas – Las Vegas, NV
- Adam Tuzzo – Milwaukee, WI
- Joshua Waltman – Phoenix, AZ
- Lavanga Wijekoon – Chicago, IL
- Noah Woods – San Diego, CA
With more than 1,600 labor and employment attorneys in offices around the world, Littler provides workplace solutions that are local, everywhere. Our diverse global team and proprietary technology foster a culture that celebrates original thinking, delivering groundbreaking innovation that prepares employers for what’s happening today, and what’s likely to happen tomorrow.