(August 26, 2022) – Littler, the world’s largest employment and labour law practice representing management, is pleased to announce that attorneys in its Latin America offices have been included in the 2023 edition of Chambers Latin America.
Littler’s Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico and Venezuela offices received band rankings in the Labour and Employment practice area, as well as the following attorneys:
- Colombia – Partners Francisco Buriticá, Andrés Fernando Dacosta Herrera, Carlos Hernán Godoy Fajardo, Santiago Martínez, Ana Cristina Medina and Gustavo Gnecco Mendoza
- Costa Rica – Managing Partner Marco Durante Calvo and Partners José Joaquín Acuña Solís, Francisco Salas Chaves and Oscar Corrales Retana
- Guatemala – Partner Randolf Castellanos
- Mexico – Shareholders David Leal and Mónica Schiaffino
- Puerto Rico – Capital Member Carl Schuster
- Venezuela – Office Managing Shareholder Juan Carlos Varela and Shareholder Liliana Salazar
London-based Chambers and Partners publishes annual guides to the legal profession across the globe. Based on client and peer review interviews, the guides rank law firms and lawyers on knowledge, effectiveness, experience and client service.
In addition to the Chambers ranking, Littler was recently recognized as one of Latin America’s leading law firms in the 2023 edition of the Latin Lawyer 250 guide. The firm’s Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico and U.S. offices were recommended in the Labour practice area, with Littler being the only firm listed in the international chapter.
With more than 1,600 labor and employment attorneys in offices around the world, Littler provides workplace solutions that are local, everywhere. Our diverse global team and proprietary technology foster a culture that celebrates original thinking, delivering groundbreaking innovation that prepares employers for what’s happening today, and what’s likely to happen tomorrow.