Judy M. Iriye represents private companies in many facets of labor and employment law, including the defense of:
- Wrongful discharge actions
- Claims of sexual harassment
- Employment discrimination
- Class action claims in wage and hour matters
Judy regularly counsels clients and offers practical advice to ensure compliance with various areas of labor and employment law, such as:
- Federal and state medical leaves
- Wage and hour laws
- Reasonable accommodations
- Employee handbooks and human resources policies
During law school, Judy was a judicial extern to the Hon. Kimberly McLane Wardlaw and the Hon. John G. Davies of the U. S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Judy regularly provides legal services to her many pro bono clients, including Upward Bound House, East West Players, and NextStep Fitness.