(July 18, 2023) – Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor law practice representing management, is pleased to announce that attorneys in its Belgium, France, Germany, Italy and United Kingdom offices have been listed in the 2024 editions of Best Lawyers®.
The individual attorneys that were recognized include the following:
- Belgium – Shareholder Edward Carlier
- France – Partners Julie Béot-Rabiot, Jean-Martial Buisson and Jacques de Tonquédec
- Germany – Partners Dr. Alexander Bartz, Jan-Ove Becker, Tobias Berdesinski, Dr. Frauke Biester-Junker, Christoph Crisolli, Jan Einhaus, Dr. Thomas Griebe, Dr. Oliver Grimm, Dr. Rajko Herrmann, Peter Hoppenstaedt, Sebastian Juli, Dr. Matthias Kast, Dennis Lüers, Philipp Meese, Dr. Antje Peterhänsel, Dr. Stefan Röhrborn, Dr. Matthias Sandmaier, Stephan Settekorn, Julia Viohl and Dr. Frank Zaumseil
- Italy – Partner Carlo Majer
- United Kingdom – Partners Jon Gilligan and Sophie Vanhegan
Partner Laura Jousselin and Associate Foucauld du Pradel were featured in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in France™.
Partners Dr. Esther Dehmel, Christoph Kaul, Stephanie Koch and Dr. Torben Weihmann, and Senior Associates Tabea Frühinsfeld, Lioba Lamers, Dr. Stefanie Reiche, Luisa Rödemer and Ulrike Schulke, and Associate Sascha Gründler and Dr. Ferdinand Hultzsch were featured in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Germany™.
Attorneys on Best Lawyers® lists are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional experience by practice areas and geographic region.
With more than 1,700 labor and employment attorneys in offices around the world, Littler provides workplace solutions that are local, everywhere. Our diverse global team and proprietary technology foster a culture that celebrates original thinking, delivering groundbreaking innovation that prepares employers for what’s happening today, and what’s likely to happen tomorrow.