In its fourth consecutive year, the Puerto Rico Conference is a not-to-be missed event addressing the latest human resources issues and labor and employment law developments at the Federal and local level. The presentations and interactive discussions will address current challenges facing Puerto Rico employers including:
- #NotYouToo: Establishing a new normal amid the #MeToo and pay equity movements
- The Employment Law Reform – One Year Later: New headaches or new opportunities?
- Three Strikes and You’re Out: Practical strategies for managing discipline based on behavior or performance, ranging from the potentially problematic to the egregious
- The 2018 Employment Law Update: Our signature review of new laws, court decisions, and regulatory changes impacting Puerto Rico employers
- Actual and expected changes under the Trump Administration: An update on federal developments (including new tax law, NLRB, etc.) impacting Puerto Rico employers
- Another Employee from Hell: Responding to an employee’s manipulation of legal protections; early intervention techniques; and effective performance management and termination strategies
Some sessions will be conducted in Spanish, and some will be bilingual. Simultaneous translation will be provided throughout the event.
Registration: 8:00 - 8:45 am
Program: 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
Cocktail Reception: 5:00 pm
Cost: $150 (Breakfast and lunch included)