SAN FRANCISCO, CA (January 05, 2015) – Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor law practice representing management, has elevated 16 attorneys across the firm’s U.S. offices to shareholder status, effective January 1, 2015.
“We are proud of this outstanding new group of shareholders. All of these individuals have made significant contributions to the firm and have demonstrated the necessary hard work, leadership and commitment it takes to become a shareholder. We are excited about their futures and look forward to their continued successes at Littler,” said Tom Bender and Jeremy Roth, co-managing directors of Littler, in a joint statement.
The newly-appointed shareholders include:
- Kai-Ching Cha – San Francisco, CA
- S. Libby Henninger – Washington, D.C.
- Chris Howard – Kansas City, MO
- Carlos Jimenez – Los Angeles, CA
- Elaine W. Keyser – Miami, FL
- Alexis C. Knapp – Houston, TX
- Christie L. Kriegsfeld – Phoenix, AZ
- Michael J. Lehet – Chicago, IL
- Anne M. Mellen – Atlanta, GA
- Stephen T. Melnick – Boston, MA
- Elizabeth Nguyen – Los Angeles, CA
- Brooke E. Niedecken – Columbus, OH
- Jacqueline Phipps Polito – Rochester, NY
- Joanna M. Silverstein – Seattle, WA
- William J. Simmons – Philadelphia, PA
- Jason R. Stanevich – New Haven, CT
In addition to these 16 new shareholders, the firm also elevated Natasha L. DeCourcy (Walnut Creek) to principal.
Littler is the largest global employment and labor law practice, with more than 1,000 attorneys in over 60 offices worldwide. Littler represents management in all aspects of employment and labor law and serves as a single-source solution provider to the global employer community. Consistently recognized in the industry as a leading and innovative law practice, Littler has been litigating, mediating and negotiating some of the most influential employment law cases and labor contracts on record for over 70 years. Littler Global is the collective trade name for an international legal practice, the practicing entities of which are separate and distinct professional firms.