(June 24, 2022) – Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor law practice representing management, is pleased to announce that attorneys in its Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy and United Kingdom offices have been listed in the 2023 editions of Best Lawyers™.
The individual attorneys that were recognized include the following:
- Austria – Partner Dr. Roland Gerlach
- Belgium – Shareholder Edward Carlier
- France – Partners Cécilia Arandel, Charlotte Bertrand, David Blanc, Marie-Laurence Boulanger, Jean-Martial Buisson, Jean-Sébastien Capisano, Nicolas Chavrier, Laurence Chrébor, Cécile Curt, Ludovic Genty, Cédric Guillon, Julie Jacotot, Anne Le Quinquis, Catherine Millet-Ursin, Sophie Pélicier Loevenbruck and Hugues Pélissier
- Germany – Partners Dr. Alexander Bartz, Jan-Ove Becker, Tobias Berdesinski, Dr. Frauke Biester-Junker, Christoph Crisolli, Jan Einhaus, Dr. Thomas Griebe, Dr. Oliver Grimm, Dr. Rajko Herrmann, Peter Hoppenstaedt, Sebastian Juli, Dr. Matthias Kast, Dennis Lüers, Philipp Meese, Dr. Antje Peterhänsel, Dr. Stefan Röhrborn, Dr. Matthias Sandmaier, Stephan Settekorn, Julia Viohl and Dr. Frank Zaumseil
- Italy – Partner Carlo Majer
- United Kingdom – Partners Jon Gilligan and Sophie Vanhegan
In addition, Millet-Ursin and Pélissier were named Lawyer of the Year in France for employee benefits law and labor and employment law, respectively.
Partners Vivia Correia and Laura Jousselin, Associates Audrey Fardin, Sophie Gry, Sibylle Gustin, Louis Ladaigue, Sophie Millot, Foucauld du Pradel, and Counsel Thibault Galas were featured in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in France.
Partners Dr. Esther Dehmel, Stephanie Koch and Dr. Torben Weihmann, and Senior Associates Tabea Frühinsfeld, Christoph Kaul, Dr. Stefanie Reiche and Ulrike Schulke were featured in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Germany.
Attorneys on The Best Lawyers lists are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise by practice areas and geographic region.
With more than 1,600 labor and employment attorneys in offices around the world, Littler provides workplace solutions that are local, everywhere. Our diverse global team and proprietary technology foster a culture that celebrates original thinking, delivering groundbreaking innovation that prepares employers for what’s happening today, and what’s likely to happen tomorrow.