SAN FRANCISCO, CA (January 2, 2014) – Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor law practice representing management, has increased its shareholder ranks with the elevation of 16 attorneys across the firm’s U.S. offices. Currently, Littler has over 1,000 attorneys practicing throughout its more than 60 global offices.
“We are proud to announce our new class of shareholders. Each of these individuals has made significant contributions to the firm and we look forward to their continued success and long careers at Littler,” said Tom Bender and Jeremy Roth, co-managing directors of Littler, in a joint statement.
The newly-appointed shareholders include:
- Karin Cogbill – San Jose, CA
- Harry DeCourcy – Walnut Creek, CA
- Sarah Gorajski – Minneapolis, MN
- Lisa Griffith – Long Island, NY
- Judy Iriye – Los Angeles, CA
- Nina Markey – Philadelphia, PA
- Jennifer Mora – Los Angeles, CA
- Ben Pope – Atlanta, GA
- Adam Rosenthal – San Diego, CA
- Tim Rybacki – Houston, TX
- Amber Spataro – Newark, NJ
- Trent Sutton – Rochester, NY
- Jeff Timmerman – Minneapolis, MN
- Jessica Travers – Miami, FL
- Michael Wilder – Chicago, IL
- Raven Winters – Chicago, IL
Littler is the largest global employment and labor law practice with more than 1,000 attorneys in over 60 offices worldwide. Littler represents management in all aspects of employment and labor law and serves as a single source solution provider to the global employer community. Consistently recognized in the industry as a leading and innovative law practice, Littler has been litigating, mediating and negotiating some of the most influential employment law cases and labor contracts on record for over 70 years. Littler is the collective trade name for an international legal practice, the practicing entities of which are separate and distinct professional firms.