Katherine R. Hinde advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment and labor law matters in federal and state courts, including employment discrimination arising under:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
Prior to joining Littler, Katherine worked as a law clerk to the Honorable R. Brooke Jackson at the United States District Court for the District of Colorado. During law school she was a law clerk at a civil litigation firm in Denver and clerked in the Civil Litigation and Employment Section of the Office of the Attorney General in Colorado. At the University of Colorado Law School she served as an articles editor for the University of Colorado Law Review.