Chris Gokturk assists companies in understanding and mitigating their affirmative action and systemic discrimination risks, particularly in the areas of talent acquisition, compensation, performance management, as well as workforce planning and restructuring.
Chris has more than 20 years of professional experience in compliance, enterprise risk management, and statistics. She has helped clients across all major industry groups develop, implement, and defend compliant affirmative action programs.
Chris provides a broad array of services, including:
- Preparing fully compliant, data-driven affirmative action programs
- Managing all phases of the Labor Department’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) compliance evaluation process
- Conducting rigorous self-critical analyses of compensation data
- Designing and executing statistical analyses of employment transactions data
- Developing legally defensible diversity and inclusion metrics
- Assessing organizational compliance with talent acquisition requirements
- Assisting in implementation of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Conducting risk assessments in all areas related to human resources and compliance
She is a frequent speaker and trainer on pay equity and the requirements enforced by the OFCCP.
* Chris is a non-attorney Principal with the firm.