Casey Kaiser has experience assisting employers with a variety of employment law and litigation matters before the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Madison Equal Opportunities Commission, and the Wisconsin circuit courts. He has defended employers against claims under:
- The Wisconsin Fair Employment Act
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
During law school, Casey was an associate editor of the Marquette Law Review and served as a legal intern for Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice N. Patrick Crooks.