Alka Ramchandani-Raj advises and counsels employers on employment law issues. Her primary focus is on California Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) matters. Alka assists employers in pre-injury/incident preventative practices and post-crisis/incident litigation as well as general employment litigation. Her practice includes:
- OSHA defense litigation
- OSHA prevention practices
- Retaliation and whistleblower litigation
- Discrimination and harassment litigation
- EEOC/DFEH/DLSE Agency defense litigation
- Advice and counsel on policy and procedure development, employee discharge and discipline, and wage and hour compliance
Alka also regularly speaks to business and industry groups on labor and employment topics.