Employment law in Canada is always evolving. The speakers will discuss how these important issues and developments in employment law will affect your workplace in 2019 and beyond. In this instructive and interactive session, we will share practical tips and important insights to help your organization navigate the following workplace issues with ease.
- How to improve employee retention by instituting workplace policies that: 1) Allow employees to balance work and life by requesting flexible work arrangements and 2) Create a culture of inclusivity
- Is your final release really “final"? Cautionary lessons from case law
- Update on restrictive covenants and how to maximize the enforceability of nonsolicitation and noncompetition clauses in your employment contracts
Registration and Breakfast: 8:00 - 8:30 am
Program: 8:30 - 10:30 am
- This program is eligible for up to 2 Substantive Hours
- EDI Professionalism, CLE, HRPA, HRCI and SHRM credit is pending