Information contained in this publication is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or opinion, nor is it a substitute for the professional judgment of an attorney.
Littler Principal Cindy-Ann Thomas and her special guest, Pranam Lipinsk, a dedicated scholar of Generation Z and co-founder of Door of Clubs, delve into the (unofficial) rule book for attracting and retaining these young professionals. They will:
- Crack the code on “Gen Z Speak”
- Outline what’s really most important to members of the iGen
- Pinpoint the actions employers should be taking to attract and retain these young professionals
- Discuss how and why your current approach to DE&I may be failing them
- Identify resources that may help Gen Z navigate a post-COVID world