Information contained in this publication is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or opinion, nor is it a substitute for the professional judgment of an attorney.
Littler Principal Cindy-Ann Thomas and her special guest, author and Professor of Sociology at Washington University in St. Louis, Adia Harvey Wingfield, explore:
- What “Diversity of Thought” encompasses
- Reasons for the concept’s increasing appeal in recent years
- The tension that exists between this and more “traditional” dimensions of diversity and its impact on the “Equity Conversation”
- What happens when people attempt to “weaponize” the concept
- The future of “Diversity of Thought” in a post-2020 world