Information contained in this publication is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or opinion, nor is it a substitute for the professional judgment of an attorney.
Littler Principal Cindy-Ann Thomas, Littler’s new Chief Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Officer Paul E. Bateman, and incoming Chief Equity Officer for the City of Baltimore Dana P. Moore provide an enlightening - and inspiring! - look at this new seat in the C-Suite.
In this podcast, Cindy-Ann and her guests address, among other issues:
- Why the creation of this C-Suite position is gaining momentum right now.
- How such “Chief” designations in this space can make a strategic difference for organizations.
- Why CDOs can’t be the only ones in charge of navigating organizations through “uncomfortable conversations.”
- What these emerging leadership roles will require from their respective organizations for sustainable success.
- How such officers can ensure that their role is not a mere “trend” in response to dynamics of our current era.