Information contained in this publication is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or opinion, nor is it a substitute for the professional judgment of an attorney.
We have created a high-level guide that gives an “at a glance” snapshot of the severity of lockdown restrictions in 28 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). As COVID-19 developments across EMEA slow, the June guide will be the final monthly update of this guide and we will next update the guide when the information substantially changes. We hope you have found the content we have provided over the last 12 months useful.
Instead, we plan to create new “at a glance” guides on key employment law and HR issues affecting international employers. We want our content to be relevant to you, so we would like to hear what would be most useful for you and your organisation.
The latest guide covers the following topics:
- Summary Showing What Has Changed in Each Country Since Last Month
- Lockdown Severity
- Vaccination and Booster Progress
- Travel and Quarantine Restrictions
- Employee Vaccination Status
- Whether Employers Can Relax Workplace Restrictions for Vaccinated Employees
- Workplace Restrictions
- Whether Employers Can Prevent Unvaccinated Employees from Entering Workplace
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of this resource.