Joshua J. Cliffe represents and counsels management clients in connection with all types of labor and employment matters arising under federal and state law, including claims based on:
- California Wage and Hour laws
- The Fair Employment and Housing Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Employee Retirement Income Security Act
His particular areas of expertise include wage and hour class actions, complex litigation, employment discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination litigation, labor relations, withdrawal liability claims under ERISA, and preventative counseling.