Jonathan G. Rector is passionate about helping business owners, in-house counsel, and HR professionals solve problems that arise in the workplace. Whether it’s a complex wage and hour worry, a potential sexual harassment claim or a wrongful termination grievance under a labor contract, Jonathan’s years of experience in a diversified labor and employment practice help him guide clients to meaningful results.
Representing top clients in a variety of key industries (including technology, energy and transportation), as well as start-ups and small businesses, Jonathan’s practice and experience includes:
- Wage and hour class and collective actions
- Complex, large-scale wage and hour audits and reclassification projects
- Discrimination, harassment and retaliation in the workplace
- Labor arbitrations over contract interpretation and discipline grievances
- Unfair labor practice charges
- NLRA and RLA litigation
- DOL and EEOC investigations
- Workplace investigations
- Whistleblower claims
- High-level executive compensation disparities
But it’s not only about litigation. Jonathan prides himself on engaging clients early, providing practical advice and counsel, and thinking outside-the-box to come up with ways to mitigate risk and stop potential litigation before it even starts. Although Jonathan calls Littler’s Dallas office home, he has a significant practice in the state of Oklahoma, where he has been licensed to practice law since 2011.