Jeannine Idrissa is a member of the Littler CaseSmart® team and is based in New Jersey. She is responsible for early case evaluation (ECE). At the outset of each single plaintiff employment litigation matter, she identifies and reviews pertinent documents, interviews relevant witnesses, and drafts ECE reports. In keeping with each client’s litigation philosophy, Jeannine partners with the local Littler litigation team and assists in developing and executing strategies for effectively handling litigation.
Previously, Jeannine advised and represented employers in a broad range of labor and employment law matters, including:
- Discrimination, harassment and whistleblower litigation
- Wage and hour issues
Appearing in state and federal courts, she handled claims related to:
- Title VII
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- The Sarbanes Oxley Act
- The New Jersey Family Leave Act
- The New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
- New Jersey's Conscientious Employee Protection Act
- New York State and City Human Rights Law
- New Jersey wage payment laws
Additionally, Jeannine offered counseling on employee leave, disability, and wage and hour issues, as well as on performance management and termination.