Gregory A. Brown advises and represents employers in a wide array of labor and employment matters arising under federal and state law, including:
- Discrimination and related employment litigation
- Union organizing
- Collective bargaining
- Labor arbitrations
He has represented employers in state and federal courts and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, the Department of Labor, the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities, and the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination.
Working with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and schools and universities, Gregory has particular knowledge of claims arising under:
- Title VII
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The National Labor Relations Act
- The Connecticut Fair Employment Practices Act
Prior to joining Littler, Gregory worked for a firm in New Haven for seven years.