Ethan D. Thomas devotes the majority of his practice to employment related litigation and administrative proceedings in Utah and Nevada. He has experience in matters involving:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
Ethan advises clients on a broad range of employment issues, including disability accommodation requests, leaves of absence, investigations, discipline and terminations, handbooks and other policies.
Ethan also has experience working as in-house labor and employment counsel for a large multistate casino-entertainment and hospitality corporation. Prior to becoming an attorney, Ethan worked as a journalist in Salt Lake City, Utah. While in law school, Ethan was a member of the Editorial Board of the New Mexico Law Review.