West Holden represents management in various aspects of labor and employment law, defending and counseling employers in litigation of employment disputes including:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
West also provides employers with preventive counseling on day-to-day employment issues, including investigations, discipline, terminations, and employee handbooks.
Prior to joining Littler, West practiced in the Tampa office of an international, full-service law firm, representing employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. After law school, West worked as a fellow at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s Miami office.