For more than 15 years, Stacey T. Bradford has represented a wide variety of employers throughout the Southeast, including those in the manufacturing, retail, healthcare and financial services industries, as well as medical facilities and staffing companies. She has handled a range of employment law matters before state and federal courts and administrative agencies nationwide, including:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission claims
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- Title VII
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal, state and local laws governing fair employment practices
In addition to her litigation practice, Stacey frequently counsels management regarding employment and personnel issues that arise in the workplace, including:
- Termination and discipline matters
- Wage and hour issues
- Harassment avoidance
- Disability and family and medical leave issues
She also is a regular speaker on workplace investigations, harassment and best employment practices.
Prior to working at Littler Mendelson, Stacey worked in the labor and employment group at one of the largest firms in the Southeast for eight years, as both an associate and partner.