Cameron Pierce focuses his practice on labor relations and a wide range of employment-related issues. With respect to labor relations, he regularly represents employers in matters before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), as well as in labor arbitrations and collective bargaining.
Cameron has extensive experience in employment discrimination litigation. He has represented employers in federal and state court cases involving claims of retaliation, discrimination, harassment, unfair competition and other matters arising under:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)
He also counsels employers on various aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including:
- NLRA and labor relations issues
- Discrimination and harassment issues
- Performance management and termination
- The development and enforcement of personnel policies and procedures
Cameron previously served as the Office Managing Shareholder in Littler's Atlanta office for more than 10 years. Prior to joining Littler, he was an associate at another management labor and employment firm in Atlanta.