- Passion for Teaching
- Unique Resource
Littler makes the extra effort in serving its clients. Nowhere is that more apparent than in the vast network of employment training services we provide employers through our training practice. Every program combines extensive employment experience with unrivaled instructional design.
In addition to traditional legal seminars, we focus on the practical issues that resonate with management and employees – improving communications, leadership and EQ, avoiding conflicts and effectively dealing with diversity and differences that arise. Live and online, Littler has helped over a million executives, human resource professionals, supervisors and legal counsel from nearly every industrialized country. Littler has even provided training programs for state judges and judicial councils – the very people who enforce the law.
From in-depth workshops , video productions, and distance learning, Littler has dedicated more educational resources for businesses than any other law firm. Leading the courses are lawyers who are among the best in their respective fields. But they also have backgrounds in diversity consulting, leadership and performance management and instructional design, qualities that are vital when it comes to understanding human behavior and how people get along in the workplace. These professionals have built a full curriculum of compliance, ethics, and leadership courses for every level of the organization. Our main topics include courses on:
- EEO, Diversity, and Harassment Training
- Ethics, Anti-Corruption, Codes of Conduct
- Union and Labor Relations
- Investigation and other SHRM certified courses for HR
- Leadership and Management Skills
Littler’s training practice provides these courses through a full range of training services including the following:
- Live In-Person Training by Littler Attorneys In-Person/Satellite/Webinar
- Public seminars like the Executive Employer Conference and Breakfast Briefings
- Train-the-Trainer Services
- Training Program Development and Review
- One-on-One Coaching for Executives and Managers
- Online - Offered through NAVEX which is the only E-learning company with Littler’s employment law knowledge and experience built into their products
- Consent Decree & Court Ordered Programs
- In-house Video/Multi-Media Production Services; Standard & Customized Video/Multi-Media Training Projects
- Blended Solutions: Combining live, online, and other training methods
Most Littler training programs are Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)-approved.
Contact us to receive more information about our training services.