Emily H. Morris advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment matters, appearing in state and federal courts. She regularly handles discrimination, harassment, and retaliation issues arising under:
- Title VII
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Kentucky Civil Rights Act
Emily also has experience advising clients in connection with the increasing number of social media issues which employers face in the employment context.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson, Emily served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Joseph M. Hood of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky for four years.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Kentucky Bar Association
- Member, Fayette County Bar Association
- President, Board of Directors - Girls on the Run of Central Kentucky
- Member, Bluegrass Alumni Board - Transylvania University
- Member, Board of Directors - Central Christian Church Childcare Center
- Named, America's Leading Lawyers for Business - Chambers USA, 2013 and 2014