Adam-Paul J. Tuzzo provides labor and employment counseling and defense services to employers.
Prior to joining Littler, Adam served as a senior labor relations assistant at SuperValu, where he drafted legal memoranda and provided counsel regarding the interpretation of:
- Collective bargaining agreements
- Federal labor law
- State and federal employment law
- Labor arbitrations
He also was a labor and employment intern with Boston Medical Center and Shaw’s Supermarkets, Inc.
Before joining the legal community, Adam served in the United States Army for ten years, nine of which were active duty. He was a non-commissioned officer (NCO) in an infantry line unit, responsible for leading an 11-member infantry squad, and was deployed to Mosul, Iraq from 2004 to 2005. Adam's unit received a Valorous Unit Citation which is the second highest recognition award for units engaged in close combat.
- 2nd Place Best Oral Advocate, Suffolk University Law School, 2009
- 2nd Place Best Brief, Suffolk University Law School, 2009
- Dean’s List, Suffolk University Law School