Libby Henninger advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment law matters arising under federal and state laws, including claims based on:
- Title VII
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The District of Columbia Accrued Sick and Safe Leave Act
- The Maryland Flexible Leave Act
She also works on administrative matters before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Department of Labor, as well as state agencies, and has worked on several appellate matters before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
In addition to her litigation experience, Libby also handles arbitration and mediation, conducts compliance audits relating to the FLSA and state wage and hour law, pay practices and employment procedures and provides compliance counseling for her clients.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, District of Columbia Bar Association
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, Nevada Bar Association
- Member, Clark County Bar Association