Patrick G. DeBlasio represents employers in all aspects of employment litigation, including claims arising under:
- Title VII
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- Other employment laws
He also has significant experience defending employers in single plaintiff and collective actions under the Fair Labor Standards Act; conducting wage and hour audits; handling restrictive covenants; and representing employers in proceedings before the Department of Labor and similar agencies, in state and federal court, and in arbitration.
His clients span the following industries:
- Waste management
Additionally, Patrick provides general advice and counseling on employment matters and regularly speaks before industry groups and associations on employment-related topics.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson, Patrick was a partner and litigation manager in another Miami law firm.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, North Carolina State Bar
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - Florida Bar
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Board of Directors - Flagler College Alumni
- Member, Hospitality Human Resources Association of Broward County (HHRABC)
- Volunteer, Special Olympics
- Member, Executive Development Committee - Miami-Dade County Special Olympics
- Named, The Best Lawyers in America©, 2007-2015
- Awarded, Client Choice Award – International Law Office and Lexology, 2013
- Named, America's Leading Lawyers for Business - Chambers USA
- Omicron Delta Kappa, Honor Society