Kathryn Siegel advises and represents employers in matters of employment law and labor relations before federal and state courts, federal agencies, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the National Labor Relations Board, and state employment agencies. She handles class action wage and hour matters and works with clients regarding employment discrimination and harassment in matters related to:
- Title VII
- The American with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Illinois Human Rights Act
She also has experience in labor relations, including arbitration, collective bargaining, union elections and unfair labor practice charges, and providing advice regarding the National Labor Relations Act.
In law school, Kathryn was founder of the Vanderbilt Labor and Employment Law Society. After college, Kathryn took master’s coursework in French Literature and taught beginning French at Miami University.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - American Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association