Jennifer Robinson has been the lead defense attorney in more than 30 wage and hour class and/or collective actions involving claims of misclassification, overtime and minimum wage violations, and missed meal and rest breaks. She also counsels, trains and conducts audits for clients to ensure compliance with federal and state wage and hour laws. In addition to her wage and hour practice, Jennifer defends employers in single and multi-plaintiff lawsuits involving claims of discrimination, harassment, failure to accommodate and breach of contract.
Before joining Littler Mendelson, Jennifer was a partner at a firm in Nashville. She also worked as an attorney in San Francisco.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Labor and Employment Section - American Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Section - State Bar of California
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Lawyers' Association for Women
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Named, America's Leading Lawyers for Business - Chambers USA, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Named, Best of the Bar - Nashville Business Journal, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014