Gary W. Bethel has been with Littler Mendelson for 27 years, and he advises and represents clients in various areas of employment and labor law, including discrimination matters, wrongful termination cases and all aspects of labor management relations.
In the course of his practice, Gary has handled various discrimination and wrongful termination matters in both state and federal courts. He also has represented employers throughout California in proceedings before:
- The Labor Commissioner
- The Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- The Employment Development Department
- The National Labor Relations Board
- The Agricultural Labor Relations Board