David K. Haase has extensive experience representing employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. He has particular expertise in litigating wage and hour class/collective actions, unfair competition claims, such as non-competition agreements and trade secrets, and employee benefits litigation. David has litigated the full panoply of employment-related matters before the federal and state courts.
David is the chair of Littler’s Pro Bono Committee. He publishes frequently and lectures on a variety of employment law topics. Previously, David served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Charles R. Norgle, Sr., in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Board of Directors, Federal Bar Association, Chicago Chapter, 2010-present
- Member, Section of Labor and Employment Law - American Bar Association, 1989-present
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - Illinois Bar Association, 1989-present
- Secretary, Treasurer, and Member of Board of Directors, Colon Cancer Alliance for Research and Education on Lynch Syndrome (C-CARE LS), 2010-present
- Former president, HealthWorks Theatre
- Named, The Best Lawyers in America, 2013
- Named, Super Lawyer, 2010-2013
- Awarded, Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rating
- Named, Leading Lawyers - Illinois