Bradley E. Strawn advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment law matters, including the defense of:
- Employment discrimination complaints in trial and appellate courts
- Restrictive covenants and trade secrets litigation
- Complex class and collective actions involving overtime and other wage-related claims
He also has significant experience dealing with the various federal and state agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, and the Department of Labor.
In law school, Bradley was a member of the Moot Court Board and competed in the Robert F. Wagner, Jr. National Labor and Employment Law Moot Court competition.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association