Anthony G. Ly advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment litigation matters, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and wage and hour issues.
Anthony appears in state and federal courts and has experience with claims arising under:
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The California Labor Code
- The California Fair Employment and Housing Act
- The California Family Rights Act
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson, Anthony was an associate at another firm, where he represented and counseled public sector employers in all areas of labor and employment. While at ULCA, Anthony served as articles editor for the Asian Pacific American Law Journal. He also served as an extern for the Honorable Daniel Preciado, Administrative Law Judge, United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Labor and Employment Section - American Bar Association