Estefania Rueda Garcia advises international and national companies in a range of employment law and labor matters, including:
- Performing labor audits, including on outsourcing matters
- Reviewing collective bargaining agreements
- Developing and implementing strategies for collective bargaining, terminations of employment, new hires and outsourcing
- Advising in labor and employment matters to international companies in regards to collective and individual relationships and disputes, including preparing, analyzing and modifying individual employment agreements, collective bargaining agreements, internal labor regulations and employer-employee committees
- Analyzing and adapting global policies to the national legal framework, as well as developing training programs for implementation for employees in Mexico
- Advising and addressing inspections on training, general working conditions, profit sharing and health and safety conducted by the Ministry of Labor
- Advising on privacy data matters and compliance with the respective laws
- Developing strategies to solve discrimination claims before the National Council to Prevent Discrimination (CONAPRED for its acronym in Spanish) and providing training sessions on antidiscrimination, antiharassment and prevention of psychosocial factors
Estefania interned in Littler's New York office, where she participated in investigation processes and attended workers’ compensation and arbitration hearings.
Estefania previously served as a law clerk to the Public Notary of Mexico City. She has completed a diploma course on Personal Data Protection at the Universidad Panamericana in Mexico.