Information contained in this publication is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or opinion, nor is it a substitute for the professional judgment of an attorney.
Proposed National Plan of Action
Proposed Bill or Initiative
Author: Uliana Kozeychuk, Associate – Littler United States
The Russian government proposed various measures to rebuild the economy and reduce the unemployment rate. These measures include:
- Allow workers to work remotely full or part-time without having to create new employment agreements;
- Allow electronic HR documentation;
- Allow new companies to hire workers for up to one year;
- Extend employment agreements beyond their term;
- Reduce categories of workers to undergo medical exams; and
- Allow distance learning and testing.