Information contained in this publication is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or opinion, nor is it a substitute for the professional judgment of an attorney.
We have created a high-level guide which gives an “at a glance” snapshot of the severity of lockdown restrictions in 28 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). We have recently updated this guide to be current as of May 2022.
This month we have made the guide more relevant to the current situation by removing some information and replacing vaccination stats with data on confirmed cases per million to give you a better idea of where transmission is at its highest across EMEA.
The guide covers the following topics:
- Summary Showing What Has Changed in Each Country Since Last Month
- Lockdown Severity
- Vaccination and Booster Progress
- Travel and Quarantine Restrictions
- Employee Vaccination Status
- Whether Employers Can Relax Workplace Restrictions for Vaccinated Employees
- Workplace Restrictions
- Whether Employers Can Prevent Unvaccinated Employees from Entering Workplace
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of this resource.