Information contained in this publication is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or opinion, nor is it a substitute for the professional judgment of an attorney.
We have created a high-level guide which gives an “at a glance” snapshot of the severity of lockdown restrictions in 28 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). We have recently updated this guide to be current as of April 2022.
Our updated guide includes a one-page summary showing what has changed in each country since last month, and a question on booster coverage, as this has become increasingly important post-Omicron.
The guide covers the following topics:
- Lockdown Severity
- Vaccination and Booster Progress
- Travel and Quarantine Restrictions
- Employee Vaccination Status
- Whether Employers Can Relax Workplace Restrictions for Vaccinated Employees
- Forced Business Closures
- Workplace Restrictions
- Whether Employers Can Prevent Unvaccinated Employees from Entering Workplace
- COVID-related Protection from Dismissal
Please contact Sophia Cheraitia at Sophia.email@example.com to obtain a copy of this resource.