Silvia Locantore advises Italian and international clients on employment and labor law matters, in court and out-of-court.
In particular, she focuses on all aspects related to the establishment, management, and termination of the employment relationships, including disciplinary procedures, dismissals, negotiation, and drafting of settlements.
Her practice includes the following:
- Drafting employment contracts (as well as restrictive covenants), independent contractors’ agreements and agency contracts
- Counseling employers on remuneration and incentive plans
- Assistance in individual and collective dismissal procedure
- Management of the labor aspects of restructuring deals (transfer of undertakings; mergers and acquisitions; trade unions relationships management)
- Ongoing legal support related to privacy in the workplace
- Legal advice on health and safety, compliance, and whistleblowing matters
- Drafting and review of handbooks and policies
Before joining Littler, Silvia worked in the employment practice group of an international law firm and in a leading Italian boutique firm that focused on employment law and industrial relations.