Pedro A. Busó-García's practice involves employment litigation at the local and federal court levels. He advises employers on a wide variety of employment policies and practices, including:
- Preparation, implementation and administration of employment policies
- Preparation and review of employment manuals and handbooks
- Employment contracts, executive agreements, confidentiality and non-solicitation and non-competition agreements
- Human resources audits
- Internal investigations of claims
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accommodations
- Employee discipline and performance evaluations
- Discharge, layoffs and reductions-in-force
- The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
Pedro conducts management training for clients. He has been a speaker at seminars on labor and employment law topics for the Puerto Rico Hotel and Tourism Association and the University of Puerto Rico School of Law.
During law school, Pedro was the associate editor of the Law Review.